Eggnog Protein Milkshake Recipe
Protein shakes are one of the most delicious and convenient ways to satisfy hunger and give you energy throughout your busy day. During the holiday season, it’s more important than ever to resist those sweet treats and fattening snacks. Have the best of both worlds with a delicious protein shake that is inspired by the holidays!
Holiday eggnog has always been a favorite during the season, and now you can indulge in that creamy dairy-fresh taste with an eggnog protein shake (minus the actual rum!)
- 1/2 cup Low fat cottage cheese
- 1 Scoop plain or vanilla protein powder ( Matrix 5.0 is an excellent choice)
- 1 tsp Rum extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or a mix of cinnamon and nutmeg)
- 1-2 Sweetener of choice OR Stevia to taste
- 1/2 cup Water
- 8-16 Ice cubes (more or less depending on desired thickness)
- Place all of the ingredients in the blender (starting with the cottage cheese for easy blending), and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Sip and enjoy!
Enjoy your delicious protein shake this season and fulfill all of your sweet cravings.
For more delicious and healthy holiday recipes, subscribe to our blog.
- Nashua Nutrition