Important Weather Related Information
Nashua Nutrition cannot be responsible for weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our premises. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control.
No returns, exchanges or credits are accepted on products that have been affected by melting or freezing.
To help minimize the possibility of receiving weather related damaged products:
- Avoid packages being left outside by having orders delivered to your work address or other alternative location, such as a neighbor's home where the package can be brought inside immediately.
- To reduce transit time, consider choosing expedited shipping methods.
If your order containing chocolate has been in the heat - unpack carton contents without touching individual bars, place boxes in your refrigerator for about an hour. They will reharden and suffer no loss of nutrition.
What Are Our Shipping Charges?United States (48 Contiguous States)
|Free||Orders over $69 (after coupons and discounts) shipped via FedEx Ground
Unless otherwise specified because of weight or size.
Orders under $69 shipped via FedEx Ground
Unless otherwise specified because of weight or size.
Expedited shipping methods are available during checkout for an additional cost.
Expedited shipping methods deliver Monday through Friday only and do not count the day the package is picked up as a transit day
See International Responsibilities
What Are Our Shipping & Delivery Methods?
United States (48 Contiguous States)
FedEx Ground Service is primarily used for orders that will not fit in a small USPS shipping box.
Delivery to Residential addresses is Tuesday-Saturday. Delivery is between 9am and 8pm.
Delivery to Business addresses is Monday-Friday. Delivery is by the end of business day.
FedEx shipments are sent without a signature required unless the value of the order is over $300.
If you wish to have a direct signature required before delivery, please make a note requesting the direct signature in your order during checkout. If a direct signature for delivery is not requested, the package will be left at the shipping address on the package. Nashua Nutrition will not be held responsible for packages after they have been delivered by FedEx without a direct signature request. This includes damage or loss by theft, weather, animals or any other possible cause.
USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day is primarily used for items weighing under 1lb or will fit in a small USPS shipping box.
Post Office Boxes
FedEx Can NOT deliver to a Post Office Box.
Orders shipped to a Post Office Box will be shipped via USPS Parcel Post.
United States (Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & USVI)
Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands will be shipped via USPS Parcel Post. Expedited USPS Priority Mail is available during checkout for an additional cost.
Armed Forces Addresses
Orders shipped to Armed Forces America, Armed Forces Europe or Armed Forces Pacific will be shipped via USPS only. No FedEx options are offered for these addresses.
International Shipping Options:
FedEx International Priority - 1-2 Business Days
FedEx International Economy - 3-4 Business Days
US Priority Mail International - 7-14+ Business Days
The transit time only and does not include time the package may be in customs.
PLEASE NOTE: You are responsible for any duties, taxes or fees that may apply. We do not collect any duties, taxes or fees from you and do not know how much they will cost you. FedEx International options are also subject to an additional advancement fee charged by FedEx directly.
We currently ship to the following countries:
- United States
When Will My Order Be Shipped?
Orders placed by 1:00 PM Eastern Time typically ship the same day (some exceptions may apply).
Orders placed after 1:00 PM Eastern Time typically ship the next business day (some exceptions may apply).
Weekend and Holiday orders typically ship on Monday or the first business day after the Holiday (some exceptions may apply).
When estimating transit time, do not include the day the order is shipped. FedEx does not consider the day the package is picked up as a transit day.
Please note: While we make every attempt to adhere to this shipping schedule, unexpected closures, staffing or inventory issues may cause delays occasionally.
How Do I Track My Order?
If your order is shipped via FedEx, a tracking number will be emailed to you by FedEx the evening that your order is shipped.
Please ensure the email address in your online profile is correct and current.
Customers who refuse their order or do not claim them with the carrier will be issued a full refund less any/all shipping charges and less a 10% restocking fee once the order is returned here to Nashua Nutrition. After we confirm receipt of the order at our warehouse the refund will be processed within 1-2 weeks.
You will receive an email notification once we have issued a refund.
What If The Order Is Shipped To The Incorrect Address?
- If the package is shipped to an incorrect address and we are notified before delivery, we will attempt to reroute the package to the correct address. Additional charges may apply.
- If the package is shipped to an incorrect address and returned to us because of an address error made by the customer, we will refund the cost of the product minus the shipping charges or reship the product to the correct address (Shipping charges will apply).
- If the package is shipped to an incorrect address and can not be recovered because of an address error made by the customer, we cannot issue a refund.
- If the package is shipped to an incorrect address because of a mistake by us (Nashua Nutrition), we will re-ship or reroute your order as soon as possible.
- All prices listed are in U.S. dollars. When you pay by credit card, the credit card company will calculate the exchange rate and include it in your monthly statement.
- All International orders will require a direct adult signature upon delivery.
- It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office before ordering to see if your country permits the shipment of this item to your country. If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we cannot issue a refund. If we do receive the package back after being seized, we will credit you the product cost, but you are still responsible for the shipping charges.
- If the package is not deliverable for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we cannot issue a refund.
- If the package is not deliverable for any reason and is returned to us, we will credit you the product cost, but you are still responsible for the shipping charges.
- You are responsible for any duties, taxes or fees that may apply. We do not collect any duties, taxes or fees from you and do not know how much they will cost you.
- Check with your own country. We report the exact amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual sale amount.
- For a description of the package contents on the Customs form, we claim "Protein Supplements For Personal Use". Please do not ask us to claim a "gift" or other incorrect description.