Weight Loss Systems Dinner - Nacho Cheese Pasta - 7/Box
The Weight Loss Systems Nacho Cheese Pasta (formerly Spicy Cheese 'n Pasta) is full of flavor, with only 130 calories and 1 gram of saturated fat. The perfect remedy to satisfy those cravings for something warm, filling and delicious.
- 130 Calories Per Serving
- High Protein - 12 grams of Protein Per Serving
- Lower Carb - 17 grams Per Serving
- Low Fat - 2 grams of Fat Per Serving
- Good Source of Calcium - 10% of the Daily Value
- Trans Fat Free
- Hearty Serving Size
- Combine the contents of one packet and 5 ounces of HOT water in a microwave safe bowl. Stir thoroughly.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes; stir.
- Continue cooking on HIGH (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes or until thick consistency. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed.)
- Combine the contents of one packet and 5 ounces of HOT water in a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
|N u t r i t i o n F a c t s|
|Serving Size: 1 Pouch (37g)||Servings Per Container: 7|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 130||Calories from Fat 20|
|Iron||6% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|Vitamin A||4% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|Vitamin C||8% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|Calcium||10% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|I n g r e d i e n t s|
Pasta (Durum Semolina [From Wheat], Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Soy Protein Concentrate, Romano, Cheddar and Parmesan Cheeses (Pasteurized Cow and Sheep's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Maltodextrin, Annatto [For Color] and Calcium Chloride), Calcium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate, Salt, Dehydrated Onions, Whey, Natural Flavors, Chili Pepper, Buttermilk, Cornstarch, Modified Food Starch, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Malt Extract, Dehydrated Red Bell Pepper, Garlic Powder, Spices, Paprika, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract (For Color), Onion Powder, Brown Sugar, Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Torula Yeast, Oleoresin Paprika.