Benefits of the Meal Replacement:
- Enables the frequent traveler to get adequate nutrients
- Enables the busy person who’s short on time to get sufficient nourishment
- Provides delicious, satisfying meals that are easy and fast to prepare
- Eliminates the need to worry about and keep track of features such as calories, grams of fats and carbohydrates, protein content, etc. You’ll know exactly what you’re getting in the meal.
- Can be taken just about anywhere without spoiling
- Comes in a variety of flavors; there’s something for everybody.
- Can masquerade as a “sinful” indulgence yet supplies a generous amount of vitamins, minerals and protein while being low in calories and fat.
- Provides the nutrients that bariatric patients in particular need, due to their new stomach’s smaller capacity to hold food.
Many bariatric surgery patients have to “relearn” how to eat in a healthful way. Meal replacements will help expedite this process, yielding a sense of more control over food.
Sweet or “sinful” meals don’t have to be off-limits to the post-bariatric surgical patient. He or she can still satisfy their sweet tooth with products such as the HealthSmart Meal Replacement Chocolate Shake.
At only 220 calories, this rich creamy shake provides four grams of fiber, 35 grams of high quality protein and plenty of vitamins and minerals, with only 18 grams of carbohydrate.
If your mouth is already watering, it gets even better, because there’s now available a meal replacement that’s specifically formulated for bariatric surgery patients (gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, lap band, VGG, BPD and DS).
This innovative product is called Bariatric Fusion, and it’s based upon the expertise of very experienced bariatric specialists—plus the raving feedback of over 3,000 bariatric patients.
Patients have given Bariatric Fusion a big thumbs up for affordability, convenience, taste, texture and consistency. And if you don’t care for chocolate, vanilla or strawberry, no problem: Bariatric Fusion comes also in orange cream, cinnamon bun, cappuccino and mint chocolate flavors.
For coffee lovers, get your daily energy and protein all in one with Chike Protein Iced Coffee. This delicious beverage (20 grams of protein) will also give your workouts a big spark.
It contains real espresso coffee, whey protein isolate (the purest form of protein) and many essential nutrients—plus rich flavor. This product will curb cravings while helping you build lean muscle—crucial for increased fat-burning. You won’t want to go back to plain ‘ol regular coffee ever again.
And there’s also Bariatric Advantage High Protein meal replacement—coming in at only 140 grams of protein per serving, and includes iced latte and unflavored. This last product is also lactose-free and has a generous five grams of fiber.
Bariatric surgery doesn’t mean you must eat boring meals for the rest of your life. With delicious and nutrient-packed products such as these, you can actually look forward to meals that save time and make you feel energized.
The post Weight Loss Post-Bariatric Surgery: Meal Replacement Benefits appeared first on Nashua Nutrition Blog.