Nashua Nutrition’s Planksgiving Challenge
Ladies and gentleman, we have a new challenge for you! Remember the June Slim-Down Challenge? This is similar but is a bit shorter and easier to follow. We are doing a 2-week Planksgiving Challenge! As a countdown to Thanksgiving, we have a plank challenge that will engage your abs and help keep your core tight. How does it work? Every day you have to do a plank for that days suggested a time.
After this 2 week challenge, you won’t feel as guilty for over-eating at Thanksgiving dinner. Tomorrow is the first day! So print it out and let’s get planking!
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to plank:
- Start off on a yoga mat or on a flat surface. Start in push-up position.
- Lower both your forearms to the ground so that both your elbows and fists are flat to the ground. Your palms should be balled up, and directly underneath your shoulders.
- Engage your abs by tilting your pelvis and pulling your belly button towards your spine.
- Straighten your body but make sure to keep your neck and spine neutral.
- Hold the Plank for the Suggested time.
If you want to get creative, try some side planks:
- Bold Commerce Collaborator