The HealthSmart Vegetarian Sloppy Joe Mix will remind you of the Sloppy Joe's your Mom used to make! This pleasantly spicy and satisfying light entree has 15 grams of protein, 0.5 gram of fat in only 100 calories which makes it the perfect high protein, low fat weight loss meal.
- High Protein – 15 Grams
- Low Carb - 4 Net Carbs
- Only 100 Calories
- Low Fat - 0.5 Gram
- Gluten Free
- Aspartame Free
- IPA: Unrestricted
- Combine contents of package with 5oz of hot water in microwave safe bowl. Stir thoroughly.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes; then stir. Continue to microwave on high for another 2 to 3 minutes or until thick consistency.
- Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed.
- Stir and allow 1 to 2 minutes rest time. Enjoy.
- Combine contents of package with 5oz. of hot water in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil using medium heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened, stir frequently.
|Serving Size: 1 Pouch (32g)||Servings Per Container: 7|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|Calcium 80mg||6% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|Iron 1mg||6% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|Potassium 240mg||5% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|I n g r e d i e n t s|
Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy), Tomato Powder, Flavor [(Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vegetable Oil (Palm)], Soy Protein, Vegetable Broth Seasoning (Yeast Extract, Salt, Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Spices, Sunflower Oil), Red Bell Peppers, Dehydrated Onions, Chili Pepper, Salt, Spices, Dehydrated Garlic, Fructose, Gum Blend, (Acacia, Xanthan, Guar), Calcium Caseinate, Potassium Citrate, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Annatto, Caramel, Sucralose, Natural Celery Flavor, Soy Lecithin.
Contains: Milk and Soy.
Manufactured on equipment that processes wheat (gluten), egg, peanuts and treenuts.
Last Reviewed: 17Nov17
Product Quick Facts
Serving Size: 1 Packet (27g)
Calories per serving
Total Fat 1g
(2) Weight Watchers Points
Ingredients : Calcium Caseinate, Natural Flavors, Creamer (Corn Syrup Solids, Coconut Oil, Sodium Caseinate), Instant Cofee, Milk Protein Isolate.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 100||Calories from Fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin C 0%||Vitamin D 30%|
|Calcium 20%||Iron 25%||Potassium 210mg 5 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4