Celebrate Vitamins’ Calcium PLUS 500 - Great taste, smooth texture (no grit) and the most effective bone health formulation available in a bariatric supplement - what more can you ask for?
- Taste/texture - If you are choosing a chewable product, then these aspects are very important to you. Celebrate's Calcium Plus 500 chewable will not only provide you the best bone health formulation available in a bariatric product, but it will also deliver it in a product that you will love.
- Calcium - Supplemental calcium is critical for every patient undergoing surgical weight loss to ensure bone health and the number one recommended form is calcium citrate. Each Calcium PLUS 500 has a whopping 500 mg of calcium citrate in each chewable. Dosages of greater than 600 mg per serving will not be properly absorbed.
- Vitamin D - The primary purpose of vitamin D is to aid in the absorption of calcium. Celebrate delivers the highest level of vitamin D available in a bariatric protocol. And since their products are developed by medical professionals, you can be sure that these are still well within levels safe for a bariatric patient.
- Magnesium - Also important for bone health, Celebrate has the highest level of magnesium citrate available in a calcium supplement in a form that is readily absorbed. Magnesium also plays a key role in preventing constipation which can be caused from high calcium intake.
Take 1 tablet daily or as directed, as a dietary supplement. Allow at least two hours between Calcium PLUS 500 tablets. Allow at least two hours between calcium and iron supplements.
Product Quick Facts
Calories per serving
(0) Weight Watchers Smart Points
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin D 0%|
|Vitamin C 0%||Calcium 0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4