Celebrate Vitamins’ Calcium PLUS 500 - Great taste, smooth texture (no grit) and the most effective bone health formulation available in a bariatric supplement - what more can you ask for?
- Taste/texture - If you are choosing a chewable product, then these aspects are very important to you. Celebrate's Calcium Plus 500 chewable will not only provide you the best bone health formulation available in a bariatric product, but it will also deliver it in a product that you will love.
- Calcium - Supplemental calcium is critical for every patient undergoing surgical weight loss to ensure bone health and the number one recommended form is calcium citrate. Each Calcium PLUS 500 has a whopping 500 mg of calcium citrate in each chewable. Dosages of greater than 600 mg per serving will not be properly absorbed.
- Vitamin D - The primary purpose of vitamin D is to aid in the absorption of calcium. Celebrate delivers the highest level of vitamin D available in a bariatric protocol. And since their products are developed by medical professionals, you can be sure that these are still well within levels safe for a bariatric patient.
- Magnesium - Also important for bone health, Celebrate has the highest level of magnesium citrate available in a calcium supplement in a form that is readily absorbed. Magnesium also plays a key role in preventing constipation which can be caused from high calcium intake.
Take 1 tablet daily or as directed, as a dietary supplement. Allow at least two hours between Calcium PLUS 500 tablets. Allow at least two hours between calcium and iron supplements.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 90
Sorbitol, xylitol, hydoxypropylcellulose, coconut oil complex, natural and artificial flavors, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, beet color, malic acid, citric acid, sucralose and salt.Contains: Milk
Product Quick Facts
Calories per serving
(0) Weight Watchers Smart Points
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin D 0%|
|Vitamin C 0%||Calcium 0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4