The HealthSmart Bacon Mac & Cheese is wonderfully creamy and cheesy...and bacony!! A great way to have a yummy comfort food without compromising weight loss goals. With 15g of hunger busting protein, only 150 calories and 3g of fat, this product is excellent for your dieting needs while keeping cravings in check!
- High Protein – 15 Grams Per Serving
- Only 150 Calories
- Low Fat - 3g
- Low Sugar - Only 3g
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- Quick & Easy!
- Combine the contents of 1 packet and 5 oz (approx 150ml) water into a microwave safe bowl. Stir well.
- Microwave on high for 2 min 30 sec; then stir. Continue to microwave on high for another 2 min 30 sec. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed).
- Remove bowl from microwave, stir and allow 1-2 minutes to cool. Enjoy.
- *For drier consistency, prepare with 4 oz of water.
Stove Top Directions
- Combine the contents of the package with 5 oz (approx 150ml) water in a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil using medium heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 3 to 5 minutes or until desired consistency is obtained.
- Remove from stovetop, stir and allow 1-2 minutes to cool. Enjoy.
Pasta [Durum Flour (Wheat), Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate (Iron), Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin and Folic Acid], Cheddar and Parmesan Cheeses [(Cultured Pasteurized Milk and Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Cheese Cultures), Whey, Buttermilk Solids, Salt, Disodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid], Calcium Caseinate, Natural Flavors, Imitation Bacon Chips (Soy Flour, Soybean Oil with TBHQ added to protect freshness, Salt, Less than 2 percent of: Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Yeast Extract, Natural Smoke Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Potassium Chloride, Dextrose, Inactive Dried Yeast, Caramel Color, FD&C Red #3, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Modified Corn Starch, Natural Cheese Flavor, Garlic Powder, Gum Blend (Acacia, Gar, Xanthan), Potassium Citrate, Milk Protein Isolate, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Salt, Annatto Powder (for color), Tumeric Powder (for color), Sunflower Lecithin and/or Soy Lecithin.
Contains wheat, milk and soy. Manufactured on equipment that processes egg, peanuts and tree nuts.