HealthSmart Chocolate Chip Pancakes all full of the nutrients and protein you need for the most important of meals: breakfast. Pancakes, flap-jacks or crepes, no matter what you call them they're a delicious way to stat your day. With 15 grams of protein, this low calorie, low fat healthy breakfast option allows a guilty pleasure without the guilt!
- High Protein - 15 grams Per Serving
- Low Calorie - Only 110 calories
- Low Fat - 1.5 grams Per Serving
- Low Carb - 8g Net Carbs
- Only 3 grams of Sugar Per Serving
- Aspartame Free
- Preheat a nonstick frying pan at low heat.
- Pour contents of one packet of pancake mix in 1.7oz of water. Stir with fork.
- Pour mixture into the frying pan and cook 2 minutes on each side.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (27.4g)||Servings Per Container: 7|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|Calcium 122mg||10% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|Iron 1mg||4% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|Potassium 90mg||2% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|I n g r e d i e n t s|
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whole Wheat Flour, Milk Protein Isolates, Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin and Vanilla), Egg Whites, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Potato Starch, Guar Gum, Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Fructose, Salt, Whole Egg Powder, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Sucralose, Citric Acid, Soy and/or Sunflower Lecithin.
Contains Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy. Manufactured on equipment that processes Peanuts and Tree Nuts.