Gastric Bypass / Sleeve Gastrectomy
When it comes to chewable multivitamins, there are two important things to consider, formulation and taste. No other bariatric multivitamin can compete with Celebrate on either. Developed specifically for surgical weight loss patients, Celebrate's Bariatric Multivitamin provides the most thorough blend of vitamins and minerals available in a great tasting chewable. Their integrated formula provides maximum bioavailability as they have carefully selected each vitamin and mineral level and form to ensure proper interaction and absorption.
Key things to look for in Celebrate's multivitamin:
- Taste - When you have to take a product every day, it needs to be something that you like. Celebrate's flavor is unbeatable with a smooth texture (no grit) and great taste, it will be easy to maintain your compliance.
- Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin) - With nearly 6,000% of the RDI of vitamin B-12, Celebrate Bariatric Multivitamin contains the highest level of B-12 available in a bariatric multivitamin. Studies have shown that at these levels, 95% of patients will NOT need additional sublingual B-12.
- B-Complex - In addition to vitamin B-12, the other b-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin) are critical immediately following surgery and Celebrate multivitamin contains the most appropriate levels of each vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients.
- Vitamin A - By blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up vitamin A, Celebrate is providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly.
- Magnesium - This critical mineral is most effective in the citrate form. Celebrate contains the highest percentage of magnesium citrate of any bariatric supplement.
- Chelated minerals - Chelation simply means, "attaching to". By chelating mineral forms to amino acid, Celebrate has increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a reduced acidic environment.
- Water Miscible ADEK - Celebrate utilizes dry, water miscible forms of vitamins A, D, E, and K to further enhance absorption.
Daily Dosage = 2 chewablesNutritional Facts
|Serving Size: 2 tablets||Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount/Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate and 50% as beta-carotene)||10,000IU||200%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||180mg||300%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||3,000IU||750%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)||60IU||200%|
|Vitamin K (as phytonadione)||120mcg||150%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||12mg||800%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||40mg||200%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||12mg||600%|
|Folate (as folic acid)||800mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin and cyanoccobalamin)||500mcg||8,333%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||20mg||200%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium oxide)||100mg||25%|
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)||30mg||200%|
|Selenium (as selenium amino acid chelate)||140mcg||200%|
|Copper (as copper citrate)||3mg||150%|
|Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)||2mg||100%|
|Chromium (as chromium amino acid chelate)||200mcg||167%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate)||75mcg||100%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|†Daily value not established.|
Sugar, stearic acid, natural and artificial flavors, dried coconut oil complex, magnesium stearate, grape skin extract (color), microcrystalline cellulose, citric acid, silica, malic acid, tartaric acid, sucralose.
Why Buy From Nashua Nutrition?
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
No Hassle Return Policy
World Class Customer Service
FREE Samples On Orders $49+
FREE Shipping On Orders $69+
Same Day Shipping Orders Placed Before 1 PM EST