Celebrate Vitamins - Calcium Plus - 180 Tablets
Gastric Bypass / Sleeve Gastrectomy / Adj. Gastric Band / Duodenal Switch
If you don’t care about flavor and just want to get your calcium and get on with your day, our Calcium PLUS Tablet is for you. It’s specially formulated to break down quickly and contains a complete bone health formulation that delivers 1,200 mg of calcium citrate and 1,200 IU of vitamin D3. These tablets are small and easy-to-swallow, and patients can easily break them in half if concerned with size. Daily dosage meets 2016 ASMBS guidelines for calcium supplementation. Everything you need without anything you don’t.
Key Elements (per 3 tablets):
- 600 mg calcium citrate
- 600 IU of vitamin D3
- 50 mg of magnesium
Key Things to Look for in Calcium PLUS Tablets:
- Calcium Citrate - Supplemental calcium is critical for every patient undergoing surgical weight loss to ensure bone health and the number one recommended form is calcium citrate. Each Calcium PLUS Tablet has a whopping 200 mg of calcium citrate. Dosages greater than 500-600 mg per serving will not be properly absorbed.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - The primary purpose of vitamin D is to aid in the absorption of calcium. With 1,200 IU found in 6 tablets of our Calcium PLUS Tablets product, plus an additional 3,000 IU found in our Multivitamin (and our Multivitamin Soft Chew or Multi-Complete), Celebrate delivers the highest level of vitamin D available in a bariatric protocol. Since our products are developed by medical professionals, you can be sure that these are still within levels safe for a bariatric patient.
- Magnesium - Also important for bone health, Celebrate has the highest level of magnesium citrate available in a calcium supplement. This critical mineral is most effective in the citrate form. Celebrate contains the highest percentage of magnesium citrate of any bariatric supplement. Magnesium citrate also plays a key role in preventing constipation, which can occur from high calcium intake.
- Water-Miscible Vitamins ADEK - We utilize a dry, water-miscible form of vitamin D to further enhance absorption. This means that this product does not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike the vitamin D included in many other calcium brands.
- Formulation - We have developed our Calcium PLUS Tablets to breakdown quickly, thereby creating a smaller tablet that dissolves more rapidly than a capsule. Also, these tablets are small and easy-to-swallow. Lastly, they can be easily broken in half if there are any concerns on the size of the tablet.
Take six tablets daily, three in the morning and three in the evening or as directed, as a dietary supplement.