HealthSmart Encore Entree - Vegetable Chili - 7/Box
The HealthSmart Vegetable Chili is full of that great chili taste that you can enjoy without compromising weight loss goals. Tomato, bell peppers, onion and garlic with a touch of a spicy bite from chili pepper and other spices make this a delicious option for lunch or dinner. With 15 grams of protein, only 1 gram of fat, and 100 calories, feel free to indulge in this guilty pleasure without any guilt!
- High Protein - 15 grams Per Serving
- Only 100 Calories
- Only 1 gram of Fat
- Low Carb - Only 3 grams Net Carbs
- High Fiber - 6 grams Per Serving
- Portion Controlled Servings
- IPA: Unrestricted
- Combine the contents of 1 packet and 5 oz. (approx. 150ml) water into a microwave safe bowl. Stir well.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes 30 seconds, then stir. Continue to microwave on high for another 2 minutes 30 seconds. (Microwave ovens vary, adjust time as needed)
- Remove bowl from microwave, stir and allow 1-2 minutes to cool. Enjoy.
*For drier consistency, prepare with 4 oz. of water.
- Combine contents of package with 5 oz. (approx. 150ml) water in a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil using medium heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 3 to 5 minutes or until desired consistency is obtained.
- Remove from stovetop, stir and allow 1-2 minutes to cool. Enjoy.
|Serving Size: 1 Pouch (33g)||Servings Per Container: 7|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|Calcium 30mg||2% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|Iron 1mg||8% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|Potassium 110mg||2% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|I n g r e d i e n t s|
Textured Vegetable Protein, Red Beans, Soy Protein, Chili Pepper, Salt, Spices, Dehydrated Onions and Garlic, Tomato Powder, Flavor [(Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vegetable Oil (Palm)], Red Bell Peppers, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Citric Acid, Gum Blend (Arabic, Xanthan, Guar).
Contains: Soy and may contain Milk.
Manufactured on equipment that processes wheat (gluten), egg, peanuts and treenuts.