The roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery, or RNY, can be your weight loss solution after years of struggling with obesity. Thousands of patients have successfully lost weight and kept it off after RNY, which is the most well-known kind of bariatric surgery.
Weight loss surgery is life-changing, and the best information can help you succeed. The Big Book on the Gastric Bypass: Everything You Need to Lose Weight and Live Well with the Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery! provides the information and tips you need to make the most out of this chance to overcome obesity forever.
How is the RNY procedure performed? How can it help you lose weight? Is the gastric bypass surgery your best option for weight loss? What should you look for when choosing a surgeon? What will your diet be like? How can you reduce complications and side effects?
This book is for you if you are just starting to consider weight loss surgery, if you know you want the RNY in particular or if you are already a gastric bypass patient. The book is a great gift option and also a great choice if you are supporting a gastric bypass patient. Learn all about:
- Average weight loss after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass (RNY)
- Choosing a surgeon and paying for surgery
- Safely preparing for and recovering from surgery
- All about the RNY diet for weight loss and health
- Health benefits and risks of the gastric bypass
- Embracing life as a RNY patient
This complete guide covers the entire RNY journey – don’t be left behind!
Product Quick Facts
Calories per serving
(0) Weight Watchers Smart Points
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin D 0%|
|Vitamin C 0%||Calcium 0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4