Pro-Stat Sugar Free
Pro-Stat is medical food intended for the dietary management for persons with wound/pressure ulcers, at risk for pressure ulcers, PEM, unintentional weight loss, or have low serum protein levels.
Indications for use:
- Pressure Ulcers
- Protein-Energy Malnutrition (PEM)
- Involuntary Weight Loss
- Low Serum Proteins
- Bariatric Surgery
- Fluid Restricted
All the Benefits of Sugar Free Pro-Stat, now with enhanced taste and calories!
- Highest concentration of protein and calories in 1 fl oz (15 g protein & 100 kcals)
- Clinically shown to promote wound healing1
- Appropriate for residents/patients with protein nutrition needs, including those with Renal Disease and Diabetes
- New, delicious, naturally flavored Wild Cherry Punch
Directions for Use:
Intake to be determined by a health care professional and is dependent on age, body weight and medical condition. Administer orally or through feeding tube. Use under medical supervision.
Preparation and Storage:
For Tube Feeding:
- Flush feeding tube with 30-60 mL sterile water.
- Measure and administer the prescribed dosage via syringe.
- Dilute Pro-Stat with 30-60 mL sterile water
- Administer Pro-Stat straight into the enteral tube.
- Store and serve at room temperature.
Refrigeration causes gelling.
- Discard three (3) months after opening. Record date opened on bottom of container.
- Do not use if seal is broken
Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein, Water, Glycerin, Malic Acid. Contains 2% or less: Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate (to help protect flavor), Sodium Benzoate (to help protect flavor), Sucralose, L-Tryptophan, Phosphoric Acid.
Ingredients do not contain gluten, soy or lactose.
Why Buy From Nashua Nutrition?
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
No Hassle Return Policy
World Class Customer Service
FREE Samples On Orders $49+
FREE Shipping On Orders $69+
Same Day Shipping Orders Placed Before 1 PM EST