Vitamin D3 is naturally produced when the sun's ultraviolet B rays strike the skin. Since it may not always be easy (or safe) to get adequate sun exposure, it's no wonder many consider an upwards of 70% of the population to be deficient in Vitamin D. The Vitamin D3 Patch by PatchMD contains 5000 IUs.
- May promote a Healthy Immune System
- May Help Aid in the Absorption of Calcium
- May Reduce Risk of Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Vitamin D Access Without Sunlight Exposure
- Safe, Easy, and Convenient to Use
- 100% latex free, lactose and gluten free!
The Vitamin D3 Topical Patch offers the healthy benefits of Vitamin D3 without the dangers of the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Since adequate sunlight exposure is not always easy or safe, the Vitamin D Topical Patch allows you to overcome the Vitamin D deficiency that plagues a large segment of the population. For decades, physicians have been promoting the healthy benefits of Vitamin D3.
A natural organic compound, Vitamin D3 helps the body to properly absorb calcium. By combining Vitamin D3 with our cutting edge delivery system, PatchMD provides the natural benefits without the burden of ingestion. Through the process of real absorption, Vitamin D3 is allowed to take full effect and to work as needed.
The Vitamin D3 Topical Patch is a safe, effective and inexpensive alternative to an endless array of pills and liquid supplements. Please try the Vitamin D3 Topical Patch today and discover this natural source of physical well-being. After all, what do you have to lose except the Vitamin D deficiency that plagues a majority of the population? Your access to nature’s formula for good bone health is only one step away.
Vitamin D is naturally produced when the skin is exposed to the sun. However, it may not always be easy (or safe) to get adequate sun exposure. Studies show that a significant proportion of the world’s population is deficient in Vitamin D. Physicians have been promoting the health benefits of Vitamin D for decades.
Vitamin D3 Topical Patch offers all the health benefits of Vitamin D without the dangers of the sun’s UV rays. Vitamin D comes in two forms: Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3; Vitamin D3 is the body’s preferred form of Vitamin D.
Vitamin D helps support heart health and strengthens the immune system. In addition, Vitamin D helps the body to properly absorb the essential nutrient calcium for healthy teeth and bones.
Maintaining optimum levels of Vitamin D in the body is vital for overall health. PatchMD’s Vitamin D3 Patch delivers 5000IU of Vitamin D3 to ensure sufficient levels of Vitamin D in the body, so you can be at your very best, every day.
ALL PatchMD PATCH ORDERS INCLUDE 30 PATCHES (30-DAY SUPPLY)
Easy To Apply: Simply place the patch anywhere on your skin where it is dry, clean and hairless. The shoulder, the back, and the upper buttock are particularly good locations to ensure privacy. Continue to wear the patch for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours. Remove the used patch and apply a new one at the same time each day, placing it on different parts of your body in a revolving cycle. PatchMD patches can be worn during sleep. Avoid using any lotion or cream in the same area as it will inhibit absorption. Patch is not waterproof.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchMD patches at a time.
PatchMD Quality Assurance
- Easy to Use - Only 1 patch a day
- Safety Guaranteed - Patch delivery allows lower dosage and minimizes risk of side effects
- Patch Delivery System - Bypasses digestion which partly destroys vitamins before reaching their destinations
- Stays in Place - Patch can be worn anywhere on the body and stays put through intense movements
- Made in USA - Our facilities employ purest quality ingredients and feature the highest level of technical excellence
Product Quick Facts
Calories per serving
(0) Weight Watchers Smart Points
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin D 0%|
|Vitamin C 0%||Calcium 0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4