HealthSmart Light Entree - Ziti Marinara - 7/Box
The HealthSmart Ziti Marinara is a great way to enjoy a delicious traditional Italian pasta dish without compromising weight loss goals. With 12g of hunger busting protein, only 100 calories and 1.5g of fat, this product is excellent for your dieting needs while keeping cravings in check!
- High Protein – 12 Grams Per Serving
- Only 100 Calories
- Low Fat - 1.5g
- Low Sugar - Only 1g
- 7g Net Carbs
- 4g Fiber
- Vitamin Fortified
- Quick & Easy!
- Combine the contents of 1 packet and 5 oz (approx. 150ml) water into a microwave safe bowl. Stir well.
- Microwave on high for 2 min 30 sec; then stir. Continue to microwave on high for another 2 min 30 sec. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed).
- Remove bowl from microwave, stir and allow 1-2 minutes to cool. Enjoy.
*For drier consistency, prepare with 4oz of water.
- Combine the contents of the package with 5oz (approx. 150ml) water in a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil using medium heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 3 to 5 minutes or until desired consistency is obtained.
- Remove from stovetop, stir and allow 1-2 minutes to cool. Enjoy.
Textured Soy Protein Concentrate, Enriched Ziti (Durum Flour [wheat], Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate [Iron], Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Tomato Powder, Natural Flavors, Parmesan Cheese ([Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Disodium Phosphate, Salt), Calcium Caseinate, Inulin (Chicory Root Extract), Spices, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Light Brown Sugar, Vitamin Mineral Premix (Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene, Cholecalciferol, dl-alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Gluconate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin), Gum Blend (Acacia, Guar, & Xanthan Gums), Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate (I+G), Paprika Aquaresin (color), Soy and/or Sunflower Lecithin.
Contains soy, wheat and milk. Manufactured on equipment that processes egg, peanuts and tree nuts.