Health Direct - Ready Fiber - Prebiotic Fiber Supplement - 15oz Bottle
Ready Fiber is a highly concentrated prebiotic fiber supplement that allows you to easily get 54% of your daily fiber in one ounce of clear liquid. The days of gunky powders and handfuls of pills are over. Plus, every serving nourishes the beneficial bacteria in your digestive system as well as supercharges any probiotic supplement you may take.
How Can Ready Fiber Benefit You?
- Promotes regularity and relief from occasional constipation*
- Supports weight loss programs*
- Supports healthy cholesterol within normal levels*
- Supports healthy blood sugar within normal levels*
- Promotes healthy digestion and intestinal microflora*
What Makes Ready Fiber Special?
- 300% More Fiber: Contains 54% of your RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) of fiber per ounce (12 grams) - 300% MORE FIBER than the leading supplements. (1)
- Prebiotic Support: Ready Fiber contains the prebiotic F.O.S. for additional digestive support.
- Ready To Use: NO mixing, stirring, shaking, or water required – and can be used “as is” or can be mixed with any food or beverage.
- Proven Safe: Ready Fiber does NOT affect the absorption of other supplements or medicines like other fiber supplements.
- Low Calorie: Unlike other fibers, Ready Fiber's exclusive fiber has only 1 calorie per gram of carbohydrates, compared to 4 calories in others.
- Promotes better mineral absorption, including calcium*
- NO risk of choking like powder and pill fibers*
- Clear, non-thickening and taste-free
- Vegetarian and vegan-friendly
Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (1 Fl Oz / 30 mL)
Servings Per Container: 15
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|*Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet **DV not established.|
- Other Ingredients: Purified water, SoluPure™ [a proprietary blend of polydextrose (3) (soluble dietary fiber) and fructooligosaccharides (FOS)], glycerin, phosphoric acid, potassium benzoate and potassium sorbate.
- Contains NO: Added sweeteners, gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, or artificial colors or flavors.
- Production: Ready Fiber was formulated and is manufactured in the United States under cGMPs outlined by the US Food and Drug Administration. This facility carries a 3rd party quality certification by the NSF.
- As a Dietary Supplement: Take two Tablespoons (1 Fl Oz/30 mL) daily.
- Versatility: Ready Fiber can be taken “as is” or added to ANY hot or cold food or beverage.
- Hydration: Always consume adequate amounts of water throughout the day when taking any product containing fiber.
- CAUTION: Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken. If pregnant or nursing, ask your healthcare professional before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- No refrigeration necessary
- Finish a bottle within 6 months of opening
- Compared to the leading powder fiber supplement, Ready Fiber has 300% more fiber per serving (12 grams vs. 3 grams).
- Polydextrose has 1 calorie per gram of carbohydrates as opposed to normally digested carbohydrates, which have 4 calories per gram.