All-Natural, Marine-Based Joint Care and Muscle Relief Supplement for Anti-Aging
- Flexibility & Mobility
- Comfort & Youthful Activity
- Muscle Recovery & Endurance
- Healthy Joints & Cartilage
- Healthy Connective Tissue
- Healthy Synovial Fluid
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
What Is BeActive?
BeActive is a newly available, cutting-edge, anti-aging joint care, body relief and muscle recovery formula. BeActive provides continuous relief helping to preserve and restore youthful activity and mobility to everyday life.
In the early 1970's, a group of American scientists were researching marine life for possible cancer treatments. Marine organisms from the pristine waters of New Zealand were included for their study. Unfortunately after thorough research, the researchers concluded their current subjects had no anti-cancer properties. However, they were fascinated with their accidental discovery that a particular marine compound did exhibit impressive anti-inflammatory activities.
New Zealand scientists continued their research and isolated the active compound responsible for their initial findings. Over the past 35 years, numerous scientific studies have shown that this specific glyco-amino marine isolate (called MariPlex™, exclusively available in BeActive) effectively helps people relieve minor pains, aches and stiffness, can help to improve mobility and muscle recovery, and boost sports endurance.
How Does BeActive Work?
The unique, marine-based glyco-amino isolate found in BeActive works in five ways to help relief pain and support joint health:
- Primary anti-inflammatory activity: helps suppress the initial development of inflammation.
- Secondary anti-inflammatory activity: safely moderates COX-2 activity (sometimes referred to as "pain enzymes") that play a role in inflammation. It is able to do so without any harmful side effects unlike other COX-2 inhibitors.
- Builds, repairs and protects cartilage with glycosaminoglycans. These unique molecules are made up of chondroitin sulfate, keratin sulfate, dermatan sulfate and hyaluronic acid - nutrients integral to healthy, mobile joint function. Plus BeActive's isolate exhibits antioxidant activity, which helps mitigate damage caused by the release of free radicals in joints and connective tissue (a process associated with the breakdown of aging tissue).
- Improves joint lubrication by supporting synovial fluid in and tissues surrounding joints for improved impact resistance associated with daily activity.
- Minor pain relief by helping to inhibit pain-sensitizing prostalaglandins.
- Inhibits MMP's (Matrix MetalloProteases) which helps stave off age-related deterioration of joints, and connective and muscle tissue.
BeActive Exclusive: Unique MMP-Inhibiting Activity
MMP's (Matrix Metallaproteases) are enzymes produced normally in the body. Certain MMP's help balance the body's regenerative processes related to collagen and cartilage. Aging and health issues can lead to an imbalance in the body, causing an over-expression of MMP's. This in turn can result in excessive wear and tear on joints and other tissues in the body. Inhibiting these MMP's can help mitigate this damage to collagen cartilage and the joints. This in turn helps provide a person with a more youthful feeling, looking and moving body. BeActive's MariPlex marine-based glyco-amino isolate is the only joint care supplement available that has been shown in studies to inhibit MMP activity.
Case Study Shows Significant Degree of Improvement after Use of the BeActive Formula
A scientific study shows significant patient assessed improvement of pain after using the BeActive formula. Also, after pain, stiffness and aches subsided users reported a secondary benefit of an increased "desire to be active."
BeActive Performs Better Than Glucosamine & Chondroitin
In vitro (laboratory) studies on BeActive's unique glyco-amino isolate show it to have a more extensive range of activity for reducing joint and muscle discomfort compared to Glucosamine and Chondroitin.
|BeActive vs. Glucosamine & Chondroitin|
|Function||BeActive||Glucosamine & Chondroitin|
|Reduces Joint Pain|
|Improves Joint Lubrication|
|Inhibits Cartilage Deterioration|
BeActive can be taken in combination with these and most other joint supplements to enhance their effectivness (ACCMER, Sept. 2005).
DIRECTIONS: Take 1 capsule twice daily, preferably with meals. MAXIMUM RESULTS are experienced when used continually for a minimum of 6 weeks. For faster results, or during times of immediate need, a loading dose of 3-4 capsules can be taken 3 times per day (9-12 capsules per day) for 5-7 days.
What Is In BeActive?
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value (DV)|
|MariPlex-GLM™ (Proprietary bioactive glyco-amino marine isolate from Perna canaliculus)||1,000||mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, chlorophyll, titanium dioxide.
Contains NO gluten, soy, yeast, wheat, dairy, sucrose, starch, or salt - and NO artificial ingredients, stimulants, or hormones.
Made in the USA with pure ingredients from the pristine waters of New Zealand.
**BeActive starts working in your body in less than 7 days with MAXIMUM RESULTS experienced when used continuously for 6 weeks (although many users start noticing improvements within the first few weeks).
Product Quick Facts
Calories per serving
(0) Weight Watchers Smart Points
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin D 0%|
|Vitamin C 0%||Calcium 0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4