- High Protein - 24g Per Serving
- 100 Calories
- No Carbs, Fat, Cholesterol, or Lactose
- Sugar & Gluten Free
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases energy and athletic endurance
- Builds muscle
A potent source of protein, ideal for those on low carbohydrate and other special diets, vegetarians, athletes, body builders, children and geriatrics.
Mix one scoop with 8oz of water, low-fat milk or fruit juice for a high energy drink.
|N u t r i t i o n F a c t s|
|Serving Size: 1 heaping scoop (1oz)||Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin A||15% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|Vitamin C||20% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|Calcium||5% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|Iron||0% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
Ingredients: Whey Protein Isolate, Vanilla Flavor, Sucralose.
Allergy Alert: Contains Milk. Made in a facility that also produces products containing soy, eggs, wheat, peanuts, and tree nuts.
Product Quick Facts
Calories per serving
(0) Weight Watchers Smart Points
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin D 0%|
|Vitamin C 0%||Calcium 0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4