To describe this as anything less than the best chewable iron on the planet would be unfair. With an unbelievable taste and formulation, you simply have to try it for yourself. Iron deficiencies are one of the most common side effects of bariatric surgery and Celebrate's chewable iron is just the thing to help prevent them. By carefully selecting the most bioavailable forms of iron and then coupling them with additional benefits, they have developed an iron that is easy on the stomach, tastes great and best of all - it works.
- Available in a 30 mg dosage.
- Taste - Without a doubt, the best tasting iron supplement available.
- Form - All of Celebrates chewable irons are formulated with ferrous fumarate which is most readily absorbed form of iron available.
- Vitamin C - Celebrate has added vitamin C to our formulation to create a more acidic environment and increase absorption.
- Staining - A potential hazard of chewing iron is that it could potentially darken teeth. But not Celebrate Iron! They have used a coated ferrous fumarate that will protect the teeth but not interfere with absorption.
Chew one tablet daily at midday or as directed, as a dietary supplement.
Product Quick Facts
Calories per serving
(0) Weight Watchers Smart Points
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin D 0%|
|Vitamin C 0%||Calcium 0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4