- Contains all vitamins and minerals needed to support a healthy body.*
- Liquid multi-vitamin and mineral absorption rate is 85%.*
- Much better than tablets where the average absorption rate by the human body is only 10-20%.*
- Combination of colloidal minerals, multi-vitamins, amino acids, and herbs.*
- GMO free, Allergen free, Gluten free, Yeast free, Soy free, Lactose free, and no artificial colors added.*
- Vegan friendly.*
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Your Money Back (Directly from Bell Lifestyle)
Absorption is everything! If you take supplements and you can’t absorb them, what good are they? Many people take a daily multi-vitamin tablet, but may only absorb 10% to 20% of the nutrients (as per the Physician’s Desk Reference). This is why Bell Liquid Multi-Vitamin was created, for maximum vitamin absorption. With our liquid multi-vitamin and mineral formula, you can achieve at least 85% absorption. This great tasting formula consists of a wonderful combination of organic vitamins and minerals.*
Each 15ml (1 tablespoon) contains:
Colloidal & trace minerals
Liquid Protein Amino Acids (10 mg):
Plant Enzymes (10 mg): Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase
Herbs (10 mg): Alfalfa, American ginseng, Chinese ginseng, grape seed extract, kelp, shave grass, cornsilk, parsley, buchu leaves, goldenrod, cranberry.
In base of: Purified water, aloe vera concentrate, collagen protein, natural benzoic and citric acid as preservatives, fructose, natural flavors. No artificial colors added. GMO free, allergen free, gluten free, yeast free, soy free, and lactose free.
Suggested Use: Take 1 tablespoon (0.5 fl. oz.) daily. Refrigerate after opening. Make sure lid is on properly and shake gently before each use. Avoid direct sunlight. Each bottle contains 473 ml/16 fl. oz., approximately 32 servings.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Product Quick Facts
Calories per serving
(0) Weight Watchers Smart Points
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin D 0%|
|Vitamin C 0%||Calcium 0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4