Chef Inspired Recipes
Diet-Plan Friendly Recipe:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Pudding Cup
In this recipe we have a diet-plan friendly, combination of some of our delicious and versatile products. Save 20% on this recipe bundle!
- 8 oz cold water
- 2 packets Health Smart Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake & Pudding Mix
- 2 packages Weight Loss Systems Protein Pretzels
- 2 tsp Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup
Mix the pudding filling:
- Pour the cold water into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the pudding mix and whisk vigorously until combined and the pudding has thickened. Set aside.
Prepare the pretzel crumb:
- Add the pretzels to a food processor, blender or smoothie blender.
- Pulse into crumb size pieces.
Assemble the pudding cups:
- Pour 2 tablespoons of pretzel crumbs into a small jar or bowl.
- Repeat the layers to finish the cup
- Top with any remaining crushed or whole pretzels.
Enjoy right away or store in the fridge for up to two days.
More Indulgent Recipe:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Mousse Pie
It's time to chef it up! For those of you NOT on a diet-plan or for your next cheat day we have a decadent version of the dessert! Nutrition facts can vary with this recipe depending on the products you use. Please see the side of your favorite add-ons for nutrition facts if you need to be mindful of this with your current diet-plan.
- 16 oz cold water
- 4 packets Health Smart Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake & Pudding Mix
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup raw walnuts
- 2 packages Protein Pretzels
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tsp Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup for garnish
Prepare the pretzel crust
- Add the dates and walnuts to a food processor and pulse until coarse.
- Add the pretzels, and pulse again until the crumbs are coarse.The walnuts will release some natural oil which helps firm up the crust.
- Add the peanut butter to the food processor and pulse one last time to combine. The crust should stick together on its own.
- Transfer the crust to a 9 inch pie plate and spread evenly.
- Push the crumbs down gently along the bottom, and up the sides of the plate.
- Use your fingers to press firmly to make sure that the crumbs will stay in place.
- Set aside in the refrigerator or freezer until the mousse filling is ready.
Prepare the mousse filling
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or a mixing bowl and hand mixer, pour the cold heavy whipping cream.
- Add the pudding mix and use the whip attachment with low to medium speed to create a firm and fluffy mousse filling. This will happen quickly, so pay attention! If too thick, add a little cold water. Mousse should be firm, fluffy, and spreadable.
Assemble the mousse pie
- Remove the crust from the refrigerator and scoop in the mousse filling. It’s helpful to place it evenly in the pan so it’s easier to spread and less likely to pick up chunks of crumb crust as you spread it out.
- Use the back of a spoon or an offset spatula for best results.
- Drizzle the pie with the chocolate sauce.
- Set in the freezer for 30 minutes before slicing for best results.
- Serves 8
Variety is the calorie-free spice of life! We want you to have options when using our products so we created chef inspired recipes to show our high protein products are delicious and versatile.
We can't wait to share more ways to keep things fresh and stay on track with more chef inspired recipes! Save 20% on this recipe bundle, but hurry one day only!