Nature’s Optimal Nutrition Energize is an exclusive heart healthy, energizing liquid multi containing select organic and Non-GMO ingredients not found in any other multivitamin. Every ounce of this robust, yummy peach mango flavored, maximum potency liquid multi contains over 20,000 Total ORAC (antioxidant rating) per serving and is jam-packed with:
- 4 Nitric Oxide energy boosting and cardiovascular supporting activators.
- 29 Non-GMO broad spectrum antioxidants providing complete ORAC, SORAC, HORAC, SOAC, NORAC protection.
- 17 Essential vitamins and minerals, including high-energy producing Methylating B Vitamins, Vitamin K2, PureWay-C® and 2,000 IU of Vitamin D.
- 3 Anti-fatigue, mood boosting nutrients, including Ashwagandha.
- 9 Vitalizing superfruits, including Acai, Goji, Mangosteen and Noni.
- 66 organic and Non-GMO carbon-bonded and cell-ready, fulvic and trace minerals.
- 3 Lipotropic energizing nutrients, including Betaine and Inositol.
- 4 Anti-aging bioflavonoid activators, including Quercitin, Hesperitin, Lutein, and Lycopene.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Shake well. Take 2 Tablespoons (30 mL / 1 fl oz) daily, preferably with food, or any time after breakfast for energy. Tastes great alone, or mixed water or your favorite beverage.
Other Ingredients: Triple filtered water, erythritol, natural flavors, malic acid, citric acid, stevia leaf extract, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, potassium benzoate (to preserve freshness), rosemary extract, maltodextrin, corn starch and lecithin (sunflower).
Contains: Vitamin K.
Contains NO: Gluten, soy, yeast, nuts, dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, sodium benzoate, or artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners.
Production: Nature's Optimal Nutrition was formulated and is manufactured in the United States under GMPs outlined by the US Food and Drug Administration.
CAUTION: Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or nursing mothers and those on medication should consult with their health professional before using any supplement. Do not take more than one servings daily. Not intended as a sole source of nutrition. As with any supplement, if adverse effects are experienced, discontinue use immediately and contact a health care professional.