Try our potato stew mix for a thick and creamy combination of potatoes and vegetables. Bursting with great flavors, this protein filled product contains only 9 grams of net carbs. Excellent for dieting, this tasty meal will fill your belly without raising your calorie count.
- High Protein – 15 Grams Per Serving
- Low Carb - 9 Net Carbs
- Only 120 Calories
- Low Fat - Less Than 1 Gram
- Low Sugar - 1 Gram
- Aspartame Free
- Weight Watchers SmartPoints: 2
- IPA: Restricted
- UPC: 703447010075
- Combine the contents of one packet and 5 fl. oz. (approx. 148ml) of room temperature water in a microwave safe bowl. Stir thoroughly.
- Microwave on High for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed). (For a more "potato/mashed-potato-drier look" you can add more time in 20 second intervals & stir after each interval).
- Carefully remove bowl as it will be hot. Stir. Allow 30 seconds to 2 minutes to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy.
- Combine contents of package with 5 fl. oz. (approx. 148ml) of room temperature water in saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Using medium heat, stirring frequently, cook uncovered for 3 to 4 minutes until thickened or desired texture.
- Allow 30 seconds to 2 minutes to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy
Ingredients: Protein Blend (Soy Protein Concentrate, Pea Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Isolate), Dehydrated Vegetables (Potato, Carrot, Onion, Garlic), Vegetable Broth Seasoning (Yeast Extract, Salt, Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Spices, Sunflower Oil), Flavor [(Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vegetable Oil (Palm)], Natural Flavors, Salt, Potassium Citrate, Spices, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Cellulose Gum, Caramel Color Powder.
Contains soy and milk.
Manufactured on equipment that processes wheat (gluten), milk, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.