AminoSculpt Sugar-Free contains the original medically-used Type 1 collagen peptides. Great for weight management, beauty and joint health.
How Can AminoSculpt Sugar-Free Collagen Peptides Benefit You?
- Supports weight loss by maintaining lean muscle, which boosts your metabolism, and aiding satiety*
- Promotes fuller hair, smoother and firmer skin, and stronger nails*
- Supports healthy joints and cartilage*
- Promotes enhanced recovery and tissue repair*
- Promotes better sleep*
Why are AminoSculpt Sugar-Free Liquid Collagen Peptides Superior?
- The Original Medical-Grade Collagen: AminoSculpt Sugar-Free contains the only Type 1 Collagen backed by 30 years of medical use and clinical research. These collagen peptides are time-tested and have been used by over 4,700 health professionals including surgeons, doctors, and nutritionists.
- Pure Type 1 Collagen: AminoSculpt Sugar-Free contains only collagen protein and nothing more. Some liquid proteins “spike” their formulas with whey, casein, soy, or free-form amino acids to increase the protein content, we don’t.
- Highly Concentrated: AminoSculpt Sugar-Free contains 16,000 mg of collagen peptides in every serving. This is 8 times the collagen per serving found in standard chews, and more than 2 times the collagen per serving of the most popular collagen powder.
- Naturally Preserved: AminoSculpt Sugar-Free is the only liquid collagen peptide supplement with no sodium benzoate or potassium sorbate. Instead, we use polylysine, an amino acid fermented into a powerful, natural preservative to keep you safe.
- Perfectly Hydrolyzed: Unlike most companies, we hydrolyze our own collagen for AminoSculpt Sugar-Free with a proprietary fruit enzyme process that was patented. We’ve perfected this process over the past 30 years, so you can be sure you’re getting the absolute best liquid collagen protein, every time.
- Rapidly Absorbed: The dipeptides and tripeptides in AminoSculpt Sugar-Free have low molecular weights; this means your body absorbs them quickly and completely. Better absorption yields better results.
- Sugar-free(1), gluten-free, dairy-free and hypoallergenic
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- Certified Kosher
- High in protein (16 grams per ounce)
- Convenient and ready-to-use with no mixing, or water required to swallow a ton of pills, tablets, or chews
- Manufactured in an NSF-Certified Facility under FDA CGMPs
- Available in two delicious flavors: natural cherry and natural mango
Serving Size:2 Tablespoons (1 Fl Oz/30 mL)
Servings Per Container:15
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|*Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet. **Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other Ingredients: CollaPure™ [proprietary enzymatically hydrolyzed collagen peptides (bovine)], filtered water, glycerin, malic acid, natural mango flavor, phosphoric acid, stevia [Stevia rebaudiana extract (leaf)] and polylysine.
Contains: Ingredients derived from an animal source (bovine).
Contains NO: Gluten, sugar, soy, dairy, whey, egg, fish, shellfish, pork, tree nuts, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, or artificial preservatives, sweeteners, colors or flavors.
Natural Amino Acids from Peptides (16,000 mg):
- Collagen-Specific: Hydroxyproline and Hydroxylysine
- Essential: Lysine, Leucine, Valine, Threonine, Phenylalanine, Isoleucine, Methionine, and Histidine
- Conditionally Essential: Glycine, Proline, Glutamic Acid, Arginine, Tyrosine, and Cystine
- Non-Essential: Alanine, Aspartic Acid, and Serine
- Pure Collagen: Each serving contains 16 grams of readily usable amino acids from enzymatically hydrolyzed collagen protein. No other protein sources are used.
- Enzymatic Hydrolysis: AminoSculpt is made with natural ingredients and enzymes (not acids like other collagens), so its color, taste and thickness may vary slightly.
Production: AminoSculpt was formulated and is manufactured in the United States under GMPs outlined by the US Food and Drug Administration.
Notes: (1)AminoSculpt Sugar-Free is not a reduced calorie supplement.