Who said you can't eat cake on a diet? Weight Loss Systems Double Chocolate Cake is a guilt free dessert that tastes like you are cheating... but you're not. With only 120 calories, 12 grams of protein, and only 6 grams net carbs, now you don't have to pass on desserts anymore!
- High Protein - 12 grams Per Serving
- Only 120 Calories
- Low Fat - Only 4.5 grams Per Serving
- Low Carb - Only 9 grams Per Serving
- Good Source of Dietary Fiber - 3 grams Per Serving
- Aspartame Free
- Combine 2 ounces of tap water with contents of one packet; stir thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into a microwave-safe container such as a ramekin or small plastic ware.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute; carefully remove from microwave and allow to cool for 5 minutes. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed.)
|Serving Size: 1 Pouch (29g)||Servings Per Container: 7|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 120||Calories from Fat 40|
|Iron||8% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|Vitamin A||0% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|Vitamin C||0% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|Calcium||4% (2,000 Calorie Diet)|
|I n g r e d i e n t s|
Soy Protein Concentrate, Vital Wheat Gluten, Chocolate Liquor, Sugar, Butter Powder (From Milk), Pasteurized Egg Whites, Cocoa, Wheat Flour, Natural and Artificial Flavors (Includes Tree Nuts [Walnuts]), Nonfat Milk, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Cocoa Butter, Citric Acid, Gum Arabic, Red #40, Modified Cornstarch, Yellow #5, Monoglycerides, Propylene Glycol Esters of Fatty Acids, Lactic Acid, Corn Syrup Solids, Sucralose, Vanilla, Sodium Caseinate, Blue #1, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Acesulfame-K, Diacetylated Tartaric Acid Esters of Monoglycerides, Sulfites (Contains Meta-Bisulfite [To Preserve Freshness]), Tocopherols and Ascorbyl Palmitate (To Preserve Freshness).