Gastric Bypass / Sleeve Gastrectomy
Daily Dosage = 2 chewables
When it comes to chewable multivitamins, there are two important things to consider, formulation and taste. No other bariatric multivitamin can compete with us on either. Developed specifically for surgical weight loss patients, Celebrate Bariatric Multivitamin provides the most thorough blend of vitamins and minerals available in a great tasting chewable. Our integrated formula provides maximum bioavailability as we have carefully selected each vitamin and mineral level and form to ensure proper interaction and absorption. Key things to look for in our multivitamin:
- Taste - When you have to take a product every day, it needs to be something that you like. Our Mandarin Orange flavor chewable is unbeatable with a smooth texture (no grit) and great taste, it will be easy to maintain your compliance.
- Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin) - With nearly 6,000% of the RDI of vitamin B-12, Celebrate Bariatric Multivitamin contains the highest level of B-12 available in a bariatric multivitamin. Studies have shown that at these levels, 95% of patients will NOT need additional sublingual B-12.
- B-Complex - In addition to vitamin B-12, the other b-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin) are critical immediately following surgery and our multivitamin contains the most appropriate levels of each vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients.
- Vitamin A - By blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up our vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly.
- Magnesium - This critical mineral is most effective in the citrate form. Celebrate contains the highest percentage of magnesium citrate of any bariatric supplement.
- Chelated minerals - Chelation simply means, "attaching to". By chelating our mineral forms to amino acid, we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a reduced acidic environment.
- Water Miscible ADEK - We utilize dry, water miscible forms of vitamins A, D, E, and K to further enhance absorption.
FREE NEWSLETTER SIGNUP!
Did You Know?
Save 5% off your entire order!
Enter promo code:
at checkout to receive the discount.
Expires Tuesday, May 28th at Midnight EST