Daily Dosage= 1 Chewable
To describe this as anything less than the best chewable iron on the planet would be unfair. With an unbelievable taste and formulation, you simply have to try it for yourself. Iron deficiencies are one of the most common side effects of bariatric surgery and Celebrate's chewable iron is just the thing to help prevent them. By carefully selecting the most bioavailable forms of iron and then coupling them with additional benefits, they have developed an iron that is easy on the stomach, tastes great and best of all - it works.
- Available in a 30 mg dosage.
- Taste - Without a doubt, the best tasting iron supplement available.
- Form - All of Celebrates chewable irons are formulated with ferrous fumarate which is most readily absorbed form of iron available.
- Vitamin C - Celebrate has added vitamin C to our formulation to create a more acidic environment and increase absorption.
- Staining - A potential hazard of chewing iron is that it could potentially darken teeth. But not Celebrate Iron! They have used a coated ferrous fumarate that will protect the teeth but not interfere with absorption.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet||Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount/Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||60mg||100%|
|Iron (as coated ferrous fumerate)||30mg||167%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|†Daily value not established.|
Cane sugar, natural and artificial flavors, stearic acid, grape skin, citric acid, malic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, and sucralose.
- Bariatric Advantage
- Bariatric Fusion
- Bell Lifestyle
- Celebrate Vitamins
- Control Products
- Doctors Designs
- Health Direct
- Herbal Balance
- Kay's Naturals
- Nature's Essence
- NLA for Her
- Quest Nutrition
- Quick Boost
- Weight Loss Systems
FREE NEWSLETTER SIGNUP!
Request a Catalog
and filling out the requested information.