Gastric Bypass / Sleeve Gastrectomy / Duodenal Switch
Celebrate Vitamins’ Iron + C is the best chewable iron on the planet. With an unbelievable taste and formulation, you simply have to try it for yourself. Iron deficiencies are one of the most common side effects of bariatric surgery and Celebrate's chewable iron is just the thing to help prevent them. By carefully selecting the most bioavailable forms of iron and then coupling them with additional benefits, Celebrate has developed an iron that is easy on the stomach, tastes great and best of all - it works.
- Available in a 18 mg dosage.
- Taste - Without a doubt, the best tasting iron supplement available.
- Form - All of Celebrate's chewable irons are formulated with ferrous fumarate which is most readily absorbed form of iron available.
- Vitamin C - Celebrate has added vitamin C to their formulation to create a more acidic environment and increase absorption.
- Staining - A potential hazard of chewing iron is that it could potentially darken teeth. But not Celebrate Iron! They have used a coated ferrous fumarate that will protect the teeth but not interfere with absorption.
Chew one tablet daily at midday or as directed, as a dietary supplement.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet||Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount/Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||36mg||60%|
|Iron (as coated ferrous fumerate)||18mg||100%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|†Daily value not established.|
Cane sugar, tumeric color, natural flavors, stearic acid, citric acid, magnesium stearate, silica, and sucralose.
- Bariatric Advantage
- Bariatric Fusion
- Bell Lifestyle
- Celebrate Vitamins
- Control Products
- Doctors Designs
- Health Direct
- Herbal Balance
- Kay's Naturals
- Nature's Essence
- NLA for Her
- Quest Nutrition
- Quick Boost
- Weight Loss Systems
FREE NEWSLETTER SIGNUP!
Request a Catalog
and filling out the requested information.