Gastric Bypass / Sleeve Gastrectomy / Adj. Gastric Band / Duodenal Switch
Specially formulated to break down quickly, Celebrate Vitamins’ Calcium PLUS is more than just calcium and actually offers a complete bone health formulation that delivers 1000 mg of calcium citrate, 1000 IU of vitamin D and much more. Here are the key benefits:
- Calcium - Supplemental calcium is critical for every patient undergoing surgical weight loss to ensure bone health. The only recommended form is calcium citrate and Celebrate delivers the highest level of calcium citrate of any bariatric protocol at 1200 mg per day. 1000 mg are found in our calcium plus and 200 mg in our multivitamin. (Dosages of greater than 600 mg per serving will not be properly absorbed.)
- Vitamin D - The primary purpose of vitamin D is to aid in the absorption of calcium. With 800 IU found in the daily serving size of our Calcium Plus and an additional 800 IU found in our multivitamin, Celebrate delivers the highest level of vitamin D available in a bariatric protocol. And since our products are developed by medical professionals, you can be sure that these are still well within levels safe for a bariatric patient.
- Magnesium - Also important for bone health, Celebrate has the highest level of magnesium available in a calcium supplement in a form that is readily absorbed. Magnesium also plays a key role in preventing constipation which can be caused from high calcium intake.
- Other - Celebrate Calcium plus is the only bariatric calcium supplement to includes vitamin K, copper and zinc in the formulation. All three of these are important for proper bone health.
- Formulation - We have developed out Calcium PLUS tablets to break down quickly, thereby creating a smaller tablet that dissolves more rapidly than a capsule.
- Water Miscible ADEK - We utilize dry, water miscible forms of vitamins A, D, and K to further enhance absorption.
Daily Dosage= 6 tablets (these are small and easy to swallow)
FREE NEWSLETTER SIGNUP!
Request a Catalog
and filling out the requested information.