Daily Dosage= 4 chewables
Great taste, smooth texture (no grit) and the most effective bone health formulation available in a bariatric supplement - what more can you ask for? Celebrate's Calcium PLUS is more than just calcium and actually offers a complete bone health formulation that delivers 1000 mg or calcium citrate, 800 IU of vitamin D and much more. To describe our calcium plus as calcium alone would be an injustice to the health benefits found in this product - we should call it Calcium Plus, Plus, Plus. Here are the key benefits:
- Taste/texture - If you are choosing a chewable product, then these aspects are very important to you. Celebrate's Calcium Plus chewable will not only provide you the best bone health formulation available in a bariatric product, but it will also deliver it in a product that you will love.
- Calcium - Supplemental calcium is critical for every patient undergoing surgical weight loss to ensure bone health and the only recommended form is calcium citrate. Daily amount in 4 chewables is 1000 mg. (Dosages of greater than 600 mg per serving will not be properly absorbed)
- Vitamin D - The primary purpose of vitamin D is to aid in the absorption of calcium. With 800 IU found in the daily serving size of our Calcium Plus and an additional 800 IU found in our multivitamin, Celebrate delivers the highest level of vitamin D available in a bariatric protocol. And since our products are developed by medical professionals, you can be sure that these are still well within levels safe for a bariatric patient.
- Magnesium - Also important for bone health, Celebrate has the highest level of magnesium available in a calcium supplement in a form that is readily absorbed. Magnesium also plays a key role in preventing constipation which can be caused from high calcium intake.
- Water Miscible ADEK - We utilize dry, water miscible forms of vitamins A, D, and K to further enhance absorption.
- Other - Celebrate Calcium plus is the only bariatric calcium supplement to includes vitamin K, copper and zinc in the formulation. All three of these are important for proper bone health.
FREE NEWSLETTER SIGNUP!
Request a Catalog
and filling out the requested information.