Gastric Bypass / Sleeve Gastrectomy / Adj. Gastric Band / Duodenal Switch
Daily Dosage= 2-3 chewables
Flavor= Berries & Cream
Great taste, smooth texture (no grit) and the most effective bone health formulation available in a bariatric supplement - what more can you ask for? Celebrate's Calcium PLUS 500 has all the benefits of our original Calcium PLUS (calcium, vitamin D, magnesium and much more) but in 1/2 the pills. Our 500 chewables are wider than the original but they are also thinner and easy to chew. Here are the key benefits:
- Taste/texture - If you are choosing a chewable product, then these aspects are very important to you. Celebrate's Calcium Plus 500 chewable will not only provide you the best bone health formulation available in a bariatric product, but it will also deliver it in a product that you will love. This new flavor was inspired by our Strawberry Creme Calcium PLUS but this one is less sweet with a bit of tartness.
- Calcium - Supplemental calcium is critical for every patient undergoing surgical weight loss to ensure bone health and the number one recommended form is calcium citrate. Each Calcium PLUS 500 has a whopping 500 mg of calcium citrate in each chewable. Dosages of greater than 600 mg per serving will not be properly absorbed)
- Vitamin D - The primary purpose of vitamin D is to aid in the absorption of calcium. With 800 IU found in the daily serving size of our Calcium Plus and an additional 800 IU found in our multivitamin, Celebrate delivers the highest level of vitamin D available in a bariatric protocol. And since our products are developed by medical professionals, you can be sure that these are still well within levels safe for a bariatric patient.
- Magnesium - Also important for bone health, Celebrate has the highest level of magnesium citrate available in a calcium supplement in a form that is readily absorbed. Magnesium also plays a key role in preventing constipation which can be caused from high calcium intake.
- Water Miscible ADEK - We utilize dry, water miscible forms of vitamins A, D, and K to further enhance absorption.
- Other - Celebrate Vitamins calcium products are the only bariatric calcium supplements to includes vitamin K, copper and zinc in the formulation. All three of these are important for proper bone health.
FREE NEWSLETTER SIGNUP!
Request a Catalog
and filling out the requested information.