Bariatric Fusion™ wild cherry flavored multivitamin is a supplement designed and formulated by a Baratric Surgical Team to meet the needs of their patients. This wild cherry flavored chewable supplement provides the highest amounts of what the team believes are the key micronutrients vital for weight-loss surgery patients. The unique, all-inclusive formula uses the most biologically available vitamins and minerals to maximize absorption.
- Custom vitamin and mineral supplement for the adult bariatric patient
- Designed by a team of medical professionals for their patients
- Cost effective—no other supplements needed
- Contains the highest amounts of calcium, B12, biotin, and Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12 in the most readily available form—methylcobalamin
- All minerals in chelated form for better absorption
- 100% sugar free—sweetened with sucralose
- Contains the most biologically available form of important micronutrients
- No Vitamin K to interfere with anti-coagulants
|Serving Size: 1 chewable tablet (3g)
Gastric Bypass: Chew 1 tablet, 4x daily.
Adjustable Gastric Band: Chew 2 tablets daily.
Sleeve Gastrectomy: Chew 1 tablet, 3x daily.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories <5||Calories from Fat 0 (0%)|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.4g||<1%|
|Vitamin A 1875IU||37%|
|Vitamin C 45mg||75%|
|Vitamin D 500IU||125%|
|Vitamin E 7.5IU||25%|
|Vitamin B6 500mcg||25%|
|Folic Acid 200mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B12 140mcg||2333%|
|Pantothenic Acid 2.5mg||25%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Amino acid chelate.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bariatric Advantage
- Bariatric Fusion
- Bell Lifestyle
- Celebrate Vitamins
- Control Products
- Doctors Designs
- Health Direct
- Herbal Balance
- Kay's Naturals
- Nature's Essence
- NLA for Her
- Protein Wealth
- Quest Nutrition
- Quick Boost
- Weight Loss Systems
FREE NEWSLETTER SIGNUP!
Request a Catalog
and filling out the requested information.