The Bariatric Advantage™ High-ADEK Tropical Multivitamin supports the immune system, skeletal structure, and promotes healthy levels of glucose and blood pressure.
The Bariatric Advantage High-ADEK Multivitamin provides the same high quality, highly bioavailable nutrients that our regular Chewable Multi-Formula does, but with additional levels of the fat soluble nutrients vitamins A, D, E, and K. This formula maintains the same dose of two tablets daily, giving a flavor alternative to the Orange Citrus.
Some of the nutrients that make our multi-formula unique are:
- Calcium Citrate — repeatedly shown to be the most bioavailable form of calcium in numerous scientific studies.
- Chromium Picolinate (Nutrition 21) — this patented form of chromium has been demonstrated to support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels, and help maintain lean body mass.
- We use only water-miscible fat-soluble vitamins.
- Vitamin A — a fat-soluble vitamin and antioxidant needed for immunity, vision, growth and reproduction. Some carotenoids, such as beta-carotene, can be converted to vitamin A in the body.
- Vitamin D — both a vitamin and a hormone, vitamin D is essential for bone health. It also supports the brain and immune system.
- Vitamin E — a fat-soluble antioxidant. Vitamin E supports cell membrane health, cardiovascular and brain health, and damage due to free-radicals. Natural vitamin E — the "d" form — is absorbed and utilized twice as well as synthetics ("dl" or "all-rac" forms).
- Vitamin K — a fat-soluble vitamin that plays a key role in blood clotting. It also regulates blood calcium and plays a role in bone health.
- Contains comprehensive B complex.
|Serving Size: 1-3 Tablets|
Chewable base (mannitol, fructose, starch, sodium bicarbonate), natural flavors, stearic acid USP, magnesium stearate NF/FCC, and Sucralose.
Allergen Information: This product contains soy (Riboflavin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Manganese Sulfate).
FREE NEWSLETTER SIGNUP!
Request a Catalog
and filling out the requested information.