Sweet Cabbage Rolls
1 packet Cream of Tomato Soup
1 lb lean ground turkey
1 head of cabbage, leaves separated
1/2 cup shredded carrot
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1/8 tsp diet sweetener
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Parboil cabbage leaves and allow to cool.
3. Brown turkey with garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, carrot and onion in a large skillet.
4. Mix soup as directed on package and add sweetener.
5. Spoon equal amounts of turkey mixture into each cabbage leaf and wrap tightly.
6. Place leaves in a shallow baking pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Pour soup mixture over top.
7. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15-25 minutes.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
FREE NEWSLETTER SIGNUP!
- About Us
- Contact us
- Directions & Hours
- Free Sample Kit
- Free Shaker (Orders Over $150)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- No Hassle Return Policy
- Appetizers & Dips
- Desserts, Snacks & Treats
- Dressings & Sauces
- Sweet Cabbage Rolls
- Turkey and Dressing with Gravy
- Turkey Stuffed Green Peppers
- Shakes, Smoothies & Beverages
- Side Dishes
- Request a Catalog
- Shipping Policy
- WLS Professionals
Request a Catalog
and filling out the requested information.