Spaghetti Squash Casserole
1 packet Cream of Chicken Soup Mix
1 bag Sea Salt & Vinegar Chips, crushed
4 cups spaghetti squash, cooked
2 cups chicken breast, cooked and diced
1 cup green onion, diced
3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup water
3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine squash, chicken, onion, and mushrooms. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine soup mix and water; mix well. Stir in sour cream.
4. Stir sour cream mixture into squash mixture; coat evenly.
5. Place in a baking dish, lightly coated in cooking spray.
6. Sprinkle with crushed chip crumbs.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until heated through.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
FREE NEWSLETTER SIGNUP!
- About Us
- Contact us
- Directions & Hours
- Free Sample Kit
- Free Shaker (Orders Over $150)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- No Hassle Return Policy
- Appetizers & Dips
- Desserts, Snacks & Treats
- Dressings & Sauces
- Green Bean Casserole
- Mixed Vegetable Casserole
- Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Spinach Casserole
- Tuna Casserole
- Shakes, Smoothies & Beverages
- Side Dishes
- Request a Catalog
- Shipping Policy
- WLS Professionals
Request a Catalog
and filling out the requested information.