2 packets Cream of Tomato Soup
1 medium zucchini
1 cup water
Spicy Herb Seasoning, as desired
6 oz ground beef, cooked and drained
1 slice whole wheat bread, diced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine the soup mix with water to make a sauce.
3. Halve the zucchini lengthwise and scoop out the flesh.
4. Chop the scooped zucchini into small pieces and place in a mixing bowl.
5. Add the beef, bread, seasoning and half of the sauce. Mix well.
6. Stuff zucchini shells with this mixture and place in a baking dish.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
8. Pour remaining sauce over top, and continue baking for 5-10 minutes.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
FREE NEWSLETTER SIGNUP!
- About Us
- Contact us
- Directions & Hours
- Free Sample Kit
- Free Shaker (Orders Over $150)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- No Hassle Return Policy
- Appetizers & Dips
- Desserts, Snacks & Treats
- Dressings & Sauces
- Hamburger Stroganoff
- Liver & Onions
- Microwave Meatballs and Sauce
- Stuffed Zucchini
- Swiss Steak
- Tender Flank Steak
- Shakes, Smoothies & Beverages
- Side Dishes
- Request a Catalog
- Shipping Policy
- WLS Professionals
Request a Catalog
and filling out the requested information.