Giant Sports Delicious Protein contains 81.8% high quality whey/milk proteins, only 12.1% carbohydrates with no added sugars or Maltodextrin, and only 6.1% fat per serving – compare this to "the other brands" and see yet another reason why Giant Sports Delicious Protein is the best protein powder on the market – it's not just delicious...it's good for you too!
The First and Only Sports Nutrition Protein Reviewed and Approved by a Board Certified Physician
- Gluten Free
- 27 g of protein
- Just 4 g of carbs
- Added BCAA's
- No Added Sugar
WHY GIANT SPORTS DELICIOUS PROTEIN IS THE GREATEST SPORTS NUTRITION PROTEIN EVER
- 6 Stage Protein Blended Formula For Optimized, Timed Nitrogen Retention and Continual Muscle Remodeling
- 27 Grams of High Quality Protein
- Only 4 Grams of Carbohydrates Per Serving
- Only 2 Grams of Fat Per Serving
- No Added Sugars or Maltodextrin in Order to Help Minimize Visceral Fat Storage
- Aids in Endurance and Recovery
- Helps to Increase Muscle Mass and Strength
- Helps to Increase Muscle Fullness and Appearance
- Enhanced With Added BCAA's For Heightened Muscle Development
- Contains Proprietary Giant Pro Enzyme Complex For Greater Digestion and Absorption
- Only 2 Servings Provides >100% RDA For Protein
- A Good Source of Calcium
- A Whopping 6.75:1 Protein-to-Carbohydrate Ratio
- Incredibly Delicious Taste – Mixes Instantly
- GMP Certified – 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Scientifically Formulated For a Leaner, Faster, Stronger, Better You
Is This The Greatest Protein Supplement Ever? You Tell Them!
With 27g of high quality protein and with only 4g of carbs, Giant Sports Delicious Protein is NOT a high carb meal replacement product masquerading as a protein powder. The fact is, with the price of milk & whey based proteins at an all-time high, many other brands are busy replacing the protein content of their products with cheap sugars and carbohydrates in order to preserve their profit margin. But who really wants more sugar and carbs in their protein powder? Nobody! You want more protein and less carbs.
Isn't this why it's called a "protein powder?" And it tastes great! That's why we called it "delicious protein." Why shouldn't a protein shake taste anything but delicious? Perhaps, you're wondering, "how can something this high in protein, low in carbs and low in fat taste so delicious?" Well it wasn't easy! Only superior and refined palates with a wealth of experience and deep depth of sports nutrition formulation could conceive and execute a protein powder this great. People who defied the industry's long history of "anything that tastes this delicious could not possibly be health or effective." From the collective wisdom of nearly 40 years experience in formulating sports nutrition supplements comes the pinnacle of protein powders – combining a superb macro-nutrient profile and deeply satisfying taste.
FREE NEWSLETTER SIGNUP!
Did You Know?
You can request a Nashua Nutrition catalog by just
and filling out the requested information.