Prebiotic Soluble Fiber to Help Support Bowel Health
Fiber-Stat is a low volume liquid prebiotic fiber medical food for the dietary management of bowel regularity in persons unable to meet fiber requirements through a normal diet.
- 15 grams of soluble prebiotic fiber (60% DV) in 1 fl oz
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) and polydextrose to support gut health1,2
- Ready to drink or mix with any food or beverage
- Thin viscosity
- Lactose free, gluten free, and soy free
- For oral and enteral use under medical supervision
Directions for Use
Oral Feeding: Intake to be determined by your healthcare provider. To add 15 g of soluble fiber to the diet, take 1 fl oz (30 mL) a day. Can be taken straight or mixed with any hot or cold beverage.
- Flush feeding tube with 30-60 mL water.
- Measure and administer the prescribed dose via syringe.
- Administer Fiber-Stat straight into the enteral tube.
- Flush the tube with additional 30-60 mL water.
- Do not consume more than 4 tablespoons (60 mL) per day without healthcare provider recommendation.
- Do not use if intestinal obstruction, fecal impaction or known allergy to any component is present.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Store at room temperature
- Refrigeration causes gelling
- Discard 3 months after opening
- Record date opened on bottom of container
- Bariatric Advantage
- Bariatric Fusion
- Bell Lifestyle
- Celebrate Vitamins
- Control Products
- Doctors Designs
- Health Direct
- Herbal Balance
- Kay's Naturals
- Nature's Essence
- NLA for Her
- Quest Nutrition
- Quick Boost
- Weight Loss Systems
FREE NEWSLETTER SIGNUP!
Request a Catalog
and filling out the requested information.