Liquid Hydrolyzed Collagen Supplement
- Helps reduce body fat
- Naturally helps increase your metabolism
- Helps promote higher energy levels
- Helps your body retain lean muscle tissue
- Promotes Better Sleep
- Supports Healthy Joint Function
- Promotes Skin, Hair and Nail Growth, and Quality
What Is Liquid Hydrolyzed Collagen?
After water, collagen protein is the most important structural biochemical compound in our bodies, accounting for 25-30% of its total protein. Collagen protein is the cement that virtually holds everything together.
Your ligaments, tendons, bones and skeletal muscles are all held together by collagen, as well as smooth muscle tissue like your blood vessels, digestive tract and organs. It is even the main component of your hair, skin, and nails.
As we age our body's ability to create and maintain collagen diminishes, as does our body’s ability to digest whole food proteins. The effects from this loss are visible: fine lines and wrinkles in our skin, stiff and achy joints, lifeless hair and our bodies lose tone. In order to counteract the loss of collagen we can support our body by supplementing with a high potency, extremely bio-available collagen protein.
How Does AminoSculpt Liquid Hydrolyzed Collagen Work?
Unlike other protein sources or supplements, AminoSculpt’s patented liquid collagen protein formula contains high ratios of the unique nitrogen rich amino acids:
These amino acids have been shown to influence weight loss, bone and connective tissue, improvements in skin appearance, optimal body growth and repair, improved metabolism, support of growth hormone levels and healing, especially wounds.
These four special amino acids also maintain lean body mass which helps provide a firm toned and more youthful looking body – as well as help improve skin elasticity and joint function.
AminoSculpt is the only 100% collagen supplement that is enzymatically pre-digested (hydrolyzed) to ensure rapid and maximum absorption. Health Direct breaks down the protein in a similar manner to the way your body would – with natural enzymes. Since the protein is broken down to its smallest components, your body completely absorbs it after ingestion. No other collagen supplement on the market today is as bioavailble as AminoSculpt. And on top of all of this, it comes in a great natural cherry flavor.
No other supplement contains more collagen per tablespoon or is more absorbable than AminoSculpt. Every tablespoon delivers 8 grams of enzymatically pre-digested collagen that can be rapidly used by the body to tighten and tone the muscles, increase joint function and flexibility.
If taken when dieting and at bedtime on an empty stomach, AminoSculpt liquid hydrolyzed collage can help to reduce body fat.
Why Our Liquid Hydrolyzed Collagen Supplement is better…
- Enzymatically predigested for rapid and complete absorption
- Uses the highest quality of collagen to ensure the richest profile of nitrogen sparring amino acids
- High net protein utilization (NPU); Contains the most readily usable collagen (8 grams) per tablespoon
- Guaranteed authenticity to be the actual formula with 30 years of clinical and patented results
- The original and only patented hydrolyzed collagen supplement used by over 3,800 hospitals, clinics and physicians for over 28 years
- Backed by four “method of use in humans” US patents (4,025,650, 4,042,687, 4,042,688, 4,053,589) including one for weight loss
- No stimulants - All natural – Nothing artificial
- 2-year shelf life - No refrigeration necessary
What Is In AminoSculpt?
Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (30 ml)
Servings Per Container: 32
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value (DV)|
Amino Acids Resulting From Protein **
Glycine, Proline, Hydroxyproline, Glutamic Acid, Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Lysine, Serine, Valine, Leucine, Phenylalanine, Isoleucine, Hydroxylysine, Tyrosine, Methionine, Histidine, Cystine .
Ingredients: COLLAPURE™***(Proprietary Enzymatic Collagen Hydrolysate), Purified Water, Fructose, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate and Natural Cherry Flavor. Contains NO sucrose, starch, salt, wheat, yeast, milk, pork, soy derivatives or artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors.
FREE NEWSLETTER SIGNUP!
Did You Know?
You can request a Nashua Nutrition catalog by just
and filling out the requested information.